Saturday 13 December 2014

Red walls






Jacket New Yorker, Blouse H&M, High-waist leggings H&M, Boots Random shop, Clutch Primark

Hi dearest,

Earlier this week I twisted my ankle (one of the most painful and annoying things I have experienced).  When I wanted to make some pictures, it was either rainy or very cloudy. Today the urge of making outfit pictures increased and I just decided to make the pictures at home.

Lately, I have been focusing a lot on school and my internship. I really want to achieve and in order to achieve we need to perform. However, I do not forget about my personal life. I love my family, friends and my hobbies.
I remember that my life was very different during my freshman year. When looking back, I feel very proud of the person I am today. I am much more mature, independent and relaxed.

I hope you had a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment