Thursday 11 September 2014

Grunge glamorous







Cardigan Primark, Dress Coolcat, Overknees H&M, Boots Primark, Bag Vila

Hi dearest,


It’s almost weekend! Jeej! Tomorrow I am going to take another piercing and I am so excited! I really really love piercings and tattoos. I know that lots of people see it as a huge mistake, but well at the end it is someone’s decision. I really wanted a tattoo when I was in California, but then I realized that I already have enough.

I will keep you guys updated about this piercing!

About today’s outfit: my colleagues approached me and told me that they think it is great that I dare to wear over knees.  I like their statement especially, because we are working in a multinational. I decided to combine this with a fluffy cardigan just to give my outfit a glamorous effect. I wore cut out boots, because chucks are not really something to wear to my work when it comes to this outfit. Also, the cut-outs are grungy and therefore make the look less glamorous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment