Wednesday 16 April 2014

Floral






Blouse H&M, Crop Top Forever21, High-waisted shorts Forever 21, Necklace H&M, Shoes Nike Free


Hi dearest,


This coming Friday I will go to San Francisco for culture class in order to visit some museums and the Golden Gate bridge. When I was in Los Angeles I figured out that bringing a backpack would be much easier and convenient. My next post will be about how to pack your backpack efficiently and effectively.

About my outfit today: I was wearing my favorite high-waisted shorts from Forever21 with a pink crop top from the same shop. I wanted a kimono since February, but I did not find the right one. Therefore I had worn this blouse from H&M which gave my desired effect to the outfit.  As always I am wearing my favorite shoes: Nike Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment