Wednesday 3 December 2014

Regular





Jacket New Yorker, Top Primark, Leggings H&M, Boots Primark, Shawl Random shop

Hi dearest,

Almost 6 months my friend and I started a beauty blog in which we share our hair journeys when it comes to curly/coily hair.  Currently, we are also making videos in order to share our routines and curly hair tips. If you would like to have a look, you can click here.

As shared during the weekend I also started making videos for this blog. I think it is much more personal and it gives me room to express myself with body language. I actually found out that I love these types of activities and I am already shoots during my weekends and days off.

During my holidays I did some budget shopping and I will share soon more about my shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment