Wednesday 15 October 2014

Deep cut







Jacket H&M, Dress Vero Moda, Shoes Dr.Martens, Bag Primark, Bracelet Pink Ribbon, Bag accessory Pink Ribbon, Necklace H&M,
Puma-ring H&M


Hi dearest,

I bought both the Pink Ribbon bracelet and bag jewelry a couple of years ago and even since I have been wearing them in the month of October (and also days outside of October). Honestly, I started this month somewhat later.

I mismatched my Dr. Martens with the dress on purpose and I really like the effect of it. It is actually not really a secret anymore that I love mismatching prints. I bought the dress in 2011 and it is really one of those dresses which will always look nice on you. The deep cut on the chest makes this dress special.

Well I have to continue working on my report now, I wish you an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment