Tuesday 30 September 2014

Color love








Cardigan ONLY, Scarf/Poncho Earthday San Francisco, Skirt H&M, Shoes H&M, Bag Sacha


Hi dearest,

Firstly, I want to wish you an amazing week!
Last week all my days were awesome: I got a positive mid-term appraisal, my projects were going well and above all I realised that I took a great decision which was not giving up on applying for a job within Unilever. I found out that the company usually does not hire interns for the position, so I was an exception. They told me that they are happy with their choice since we all are satisfied with the current situation. 

About the outfit, today I decided to match different colors as well as prints. In the past I used to be very picky when it comes to matching different types of prints. But lately I feel like a creative soul. This results in outfits which would be out of the comfortzone for the 'old me'. I remember that I had all the ideas in my head but I did not execute them because I just did not dare. As I said that was the old me, currently I execute my ideas and this makes me happy.


2 comments:

  1. Wat een gave outfit! Die kleuren staan je echt prachtig, leuke blog heb je ook! Ik volg je nu via bloglovin! XO
    Http://www.ingewm.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Inge!
      Dankjewel :) Zoals ik op instagram heb gezegd ben ik helemaal weg van jouw blog!

      Delete