Sunday 24 August 2014

Light green








Jacket H&M, Top H&M, Jegging Primark, bag Sacha,  Sunglasses I am, Watch GUESS, Shoes H&M

Hi dearest,

Yesterday I felt better and I went to the gym together with my mum. Afterwards, I decided to buy her a gift and we both were stunned by the fall collections. For me oversized outfits are a must in my wardrobe, but when I noticed that it will be a trend this fall I was at cloud nine.

Today I decided to buy a gift for my sister as well, since she is starting school soon. I bought these jeggings a while ago at Primark. They were pretty cheap, but the problem was that it was to short for me...Tall girls problem. I still decided to buy it and wear it this way. When it is cold outside it is not a problem, since I can wear them with my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment