Monday 21 July 2014

Colors on Monday!









Colbert H&M, Croptop Forever21, Skirt Snoopy, Bracelet Ebay


Hi dearest,

At the beginning of the week (For Holland Monday) I like to wear something colorful. It influences your mood as well as the mood of others. Lately, I wear mostly high-waist skirts, because I think it is very feminine. I combined this picture with my Michael Kors sandals. Unfortunately, I was not able to take pictures of my shoes.

The pictures have low quality, since I made them myself. Usually, someone else does it for me. However, when I got home after work there was nobody here. Thus, I did it myself (yeah!)


If you want to stay up to date regarding new posts, you can like my Facebook page (click here) or my Instagram account (WhitneyFromTheBlogue).

No comments:

Post a Comment