Tuesday 29 July 2014

Flower power






Top H&M, skirt ONLY, Necklace H&M, Watch GUESS, Bracelet Earth day celebration market San Francisco

Hi dearest,

Today I decided to wear this skirt and I wanted to combine it with a very bright top. So I decided to wear this sweater which I bought at H&M. I do not know if I am the only one, but bright colors positively affect my mood.
However, when I went outside around 8am I immediately wanted to go back in order to change my clothes. Dutch weather is so weird, it changes like crazy and it is sometimes a little bit hard to predict what is appropriate for the weather. When I got back from California I had to get used on how grey Holland actually is. But why am I complaining? Even though, the weather is a bit odd it is so nice to live in this country with my friends, family and not to forget….amazing shops! 


No comments:

Post a Comment