Saturday 19 July 2014

The higher the heel, the closer to heaven





Dress Forever21, sneakers Nike Free runners, bag Sacha

Hi dearest,

My first week at Unilever was awesome. I figured out that the company wants the best for its employees and that motivates me to give my best to the company.

Last Thursday and Friday I have been in Hamburg for training purposes. I love the city, there is such a good vibe and not to forget the stores are open till 10 pm. On Thursday after training I went with colleagues to the city center and we decided to experience the wine festival. I met amazing people during my stay at Hamburg!

In Europe, we are shocked because of an airplane crash of Malaysia Airlines. Lots of families in the Netherlands are devastated, because of a loss of a beloved one. My world would collapse if it would happen to my relatives. I feel so sorry for all the families who are mourning.  My condolences to everyone affected by this horrific occurrence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment