Monday 24 March 2014

Los Angeles








Hi dearest,

I had been in Los Angeles for a couple of days. We slept in a hostel the first two days…I am not really about that life and I will not do it ever again. We went to Disney and I spent my Friday and Saturday in Hollywood. I loved it so much and I really want to go back. I did not really made outfit pictures last week; I was making pictures of the beautiful city all the time. Yet, I made one outfit picture. The long grey skirt is from H&M, it is usually not high wasted but I bought a larger size. The white cropped top is from my favorite shop Forever21 and the denim blouse is from New Yorker. 


Also, I already mentioned that I also write beauty articles for vrouwen.nl which is a Dutch website which is focused on women. My best friend and I agreed on writing beauty articles as well, since we started a Youtube channel. Soon the blog will be online and I will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment