Wednesday 11 December 2013

A new upcoming blog!

This blog is under construction till January

Hi dearest,

As part of my big dream I wanted to start a blog...since I was fourteen years actually. Yes considering the fact that I am currently twenty years old, it could be said that it had been one huge delay.

My life had been like a roller coaster and at this age I truly know what I want: I want to share my passion and view with the world.

So what can you expect of me? Such a good question. I have so many passions and currently my biggest ones are fashion, photography and hair care. 

Also, my friends always tell me that I love to share my experiences and considering the fact that I even talk to strangers about odd things which I had encountered during the day, I have to admit that they are right.
So during my blog journey my posts will be about my outfits, lifestyle, beauty and photography.


See you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment