Sunday 3 August 2014

Happy




Cardigan Forever21, Shirt H&M, Shorts H&M, Shoes Birkenstock



Hi dearest,

On Saturday one of my best friend and I decided to go for a walk in the city center of Rotterdam. I am so proud of myself, because this time I did not buy any clothes! Nevertheless, in the morning I went to the fitness center and afterwards I had spent too much money on super foods. Why Whitney? Why!? Well, ever since I started doing sports and eating healthy my life changed in a good way. My mood is much better and I am able to do more. Moreover, when I see the results it is such a motivation for me to proceed. Within a couple of weeks I might post pictures of my progress, because I think that it will be more visible by then.

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend, now I will run to my grandma her place for some quality time!

No comments:

Post a Comment