Tuesday 4 March 2014

Back to basics





Hi dearest,


Being sick in a foreign country sucks! Especially when you know that you will not recover before going back home. I had been begging my mother last month to let me return to Holland, there where my family, best friends and my cute little dog are. She told me to block the negative thoughts and to try to look at things from a different perspective…and so I did. So far so good: I am planning my spring break and I have been hanging around with amazing people.

The white shirt is from the basics line of Forever21 (I noticed that I have been shopping a lot over there lately). I got the legging from the basics line of H&M when I was in Sacramento. The blouse is from H&M Divided; most of the time I wear it this way. My auntie bought the denim jacket in her twenties and gave it to me a couple of years ago. She got them from Miss Sixty. The shoes are from Nike, and  they are so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment