Wednesday 12 November 2014

Fall prints









Jacket New Yorker, Dress H&M, Shoes Unknown, Bag Duifhuizen, Necklace Pieces

Hi dearest,
Hope you are having an amazing week so far!
Last week I got the amazing news that my friend and I became Curly Ambassadors of www.curlsunderstood.com! I jumped ten miles in the air, because of excitement, haha. The coming months I will be more active when it comes to blogging. Tomorrow my friend and I decided to shoot a video for our YOUtube channel, which I will share pretty soon.

About the outfit: I bought this amazing dress at H&M. You cannot turn around safely, since everyone may see too much detail. Therefore, I decided to wear I dress underneath. My mother bought these shoes a while ago, but I cannot figure out from which store. I have the bag since I was fifteen, so I have this bag for six years now (Yes I take good care of my stuff!).
Well…I pretty much shared everything. I wish you an amazing rest-of-the-week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment