Thursday 22 May 2014

Time will tell





Playsuit Forever21, Bag Sacha, shoes unknown, sunglasses Forever21

Hi dearest,


I am still jetlagged; I can seriously sleep for a whole day. Usually it would be difficult for me to fall asleep after such a long flight.
Also, I cannot believe that I am a senior now within one year I should be graduating. I am so excited, but anxious at the same time. Everyone knows that life gets very serious after graduation. We all need to think about what we want to do after college. I want to continue with my master, but I want to work at the same time. I wrote a couple of weeks ago that I want to study criminal justice after my business major. I am not so sure anymore if I want to do that, because I like marketing more. Well, time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment